Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Who's selling aftermarket ECM for under $1000

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bigkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 1999
    Posts
    601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just trying to see my options. I was going to go with Speed-Pro? Electronics but the $2000+ price tag is out of my range(my girl would kill me eek ). I'm leaning toward a SDS EM-3E for convience and due to the fact I do not own a laptop. Any suggestions??
    Thanks

    ------------------
    '95 Civic EX w/ JRSC(6psi)& Nos 25 shot,JG TB, Stillen 4-1 header, HKS 2 1/4 exh., '93 Lude VTEC fuel pump,MSD 6 BTM w/ Blaster SS Coil,APEXi SAFC, Autometer Boost/ Air-Fuel gauges, Centerforce D/F clutch, Act lighten flywheel, Eibach Pro's,Tokico Illuminas,Tenzo Front/ Rear Strut tower braces Best et: 13.98@101mph w/NOS

    IN PROCESS:1992 5g VX Hatch w/ 93 Prelude 2.2L Vtec(donor)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member EXSC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2000
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BK, me again, what about the PMS? I have seen that set-up work very nicely

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •